September 24, 2008

Where does the month go?

We've been busy. September has been a busy month. here's a rundown of what's happened:
1. I started back to school. A great group of high school students with lots of possibilities.
2. Will and Addison are back to school/daycare full time. Will is learning to read and Addison language skills are growing each day
3. Rob has officially gone to work for himself. Wifi In Motion is taking off and the possibilities are endless. He seeing/hearing fantastic feedback from customers and interested parties and is selling lots of kits. Good things are on the Horizon.
4. Rob and I celebrated 6 years last week. 6 glorious, long years. We found our way back to the Edgefield where we got married. Enjoyed dinner, good beer, and a great breakfast. We found ourselves shopping at Wal-Mart that night for fun stuff for the kids
5. Will and I are planning the best Halloween party ever! so much fun! I have never really cared for this holiday but seeing it througha 4 year olds eyes has been amazing. I can't wait for the 31st! (and i hope people come...)
6. We've redcorated/redesigned the family/living/kids rooms. The kids are now sharing a room and Addison's old room is officially the "play room". this came after several falls out of the crib and a desire to sleep with Will (in his bed). Everyone is sleeping better in closer quarters. I love that the kdis love each other so much that they want to spend every possible second together. The living room got a makeover (an affordable one) as well as the family room. We love the new look and feel like it's a new house.
7. Lots of outside projects: gardening, harvesting, planting sod, and getting fall flowers out for show. Love this time of year
8. I've been working on cleaning out closets and cupboards. I've made many a trip to Goodwill in an effort to declutter our house. Right now we're burning all CDs to iTunes and will get rid of them soon.
9. Ballet classes started for Addison last week and soccer for will this week. so freakin' cute. i'll get pictures up soon.
10. good old fashion family fun: puzzles, art projects, coloring, and bicycles. We're a lucky family.

No comments: