

She loves the bath too, particularly taking baths in the world's largest kitchen sink that we have in our house. It's like a jacuzzi tub, with a jet (the faucet which she likes to have going at all times). Here sheis trying to climb into the sink.

While in the sink she likes to wash her hair, her face and let the water wash her "buns" as she kindly refers to them. At first she thought she was peeing, and then realized...no...no pee, just a good cleaning! (a disclaimer to all of our houseguests...bath time provide the perfect opportunity to scrub out the sink after all dirty children have been cleaned).
Aside from the water, aren't her eyes to die for.
Oh to have blue eyes! My life would be complete with the most gorgeous-to-die-for blue eyes. I wonder where she got them? And..yes, she does bite her nails.
I don't know why. Maybe I've passed mild anxiety on to her. Who knows. But we'll catch her staring out the window biting her nails. It's enough that I have not had to cut her nails in months-i can't even remember the last time. We spend a lot of time painting ehr pretty toe nails but there are o fingernails to paint. weird. i love her.

No comments:
Post a Comment