June 25, 2012

catching up: hairdos

excuse me while i catch up from the last 6 months here.

about 3 weeks ago Rob was out of town.  Will is so sweet to me when Rob is out of town.  I don't know why and when I tell rob, he gets a bit angry.  I think it's because he's doesn't have to split my attention with another man in the house.  or maybe it's because he knows he's the only man.  whatever the case, he's always sweeter.  it's like he knows that his best behavior will make my day that much easier while i fly solo.  

So about 3 weeks ago, rob is out of town and Will had ANOTHER baseball game.  we got home around 8pm and it had of course been raining and everyone was hungry and wet.  So Will jumps into the shower first followed by Addi.  They were both moving pretty slow, putting off bedtime.  I was trying to get the baby ready and down.  I walk into the bathroom and Will is doing his hair.  He looks over at me with this face:
I was all prepared to get angry and he throws that at me.  Look at the hair!  I casually ask what he's doing and he explains that he would like a new hairdo and has been thinking that this style would be perfect.  He called it the 'middle back-side down' style, #1 for voting purposes later.  




 That there is #2 style.  Middle down-sides back.
 Style #3.  All down..  And with a gem of a smile that reminds me of dumb and dumber.  



Style #4.  Up and down


 And finally #5, all down sweeping.

So after all the options, we voted.  And we voted for #5.  He liked that best and thought he could play soccer without it geting messed up.  I was dying trying to hold my laughs in.  What a sweet boy.

 

No comments: