July 17, 2012

Looking back....Antiquing

The American Pickers Gang

Some time last year we discovered American Pickers on TLC and Will and Rob fell in love.  What an adventure picking through other people's junk!  Rob likes the stories behind other people's stuff and Will likes the thrill of the hunt.

Last year, I think for Father's Day, we went antiquing in Aurora.  It was Will's idea and boy did we have fun.  These pictures have been sitting in my inbox since that day and I finally got them pulled into iPhoto.  Will looks SO young! and Addi!!!  Those boots in June?!  

Welcome to Aurora Friends!

at lunch together!

Curious about what was going on around here around this time last year, I poked around iPhoto and this is what I found...


Kenedi was growing big in my tummy.  I think that this was the first time Will felt her kick.  This picture just brings back so many memories!  Will doesn't wear pajamas like those anymore-the tight ones that stick to kids bodies snuggly.  Those stop at Size 7 and he's wearing a size 8/9 right now.  I love those pajamas.  They make little kid butts look so cute.  and sometimes their bellies hang out just a little after the pj's have come out of the dryer.  And his hair!!! so long!  

And having a baby grow in your belly is just such a weird experience.  I'm 99% certain that such event will never occur again for me so pictures like this are that more special.  


Will was also wearing tutu's and I have no idea why.....


And Addi was standing in refrigerators looking cute.  

No comments: