September 09, 2012

Bye-Bye aunt lyndsey

Tonight aunt lyndsey took off for Ashland.  Good byes are never fun but she's off to do amazing things like learn how to be a nurse.  She likes blood and needles and science stuff.  we're pretty proud of her around here...OHSU program... pursuing a dream that she has worked real hard for.  But man, will we miss her.  she's my little sis...so in a bon voyage fashion...I'll send her off with our favorite pics of her!

 Lyndsey always is up for a counting crows concert.  and she gets our own little dance party going at each one.

 She'll make you wait 90 minutes for Adam to come out of his tour bus for an autograph....
 She'll sing karaoke in front of a HUGE group of people and even get on the ground for effect.  (i would never do this)
 Her, my mom and I get confused as siblings all the time...I gets its only confusing that they think mom is a sister.....
 and she's always up for snuggles with babies.  

your going to do great down in ashland aunt lyndsey.  we're just a skype session away!  love you!

No comments: