Then Addi put on her work gear and fixed some wood in the hosue. It was cute and reminded me that she is just 6. Sometimes I think she is older because there is Will, but she is just 6.
Then I made cookies with Addi and ate a little dough which should not be happening.
Then we went to Nana and papa's and saw sweet baby Riley...
And cracked open the RISK game which was the cause of SOME many crying games that only families can have. So far so good, although I am being attacked on all sides by Will and Rob.
And tried for some family pictures.
First just grand babies and Papa and Nana
Then everyone. I love this one where we are all doing something except smiling at the camera. Those poses are for the wimps!
Then we posed.
Then we had an epic nerf gun fight. And that was fun even though I didn't participate. It was cold. But I've been involved in one of these before and they are great fun.
Team serious here was super ready Including Laura with her safety glasses.
And this team was out for fashion and cool model poses.
Then Kenedi ate...which judging by her legs she loves to do. And aren't leggings on babies to die for!
And then we went home. And played more RISK. We're HOOKED. Pretty much a good day all around.















No comments:
Post a Comment