I was inspired by a friend who takes one day out of the month and documents the day in pictures. She usually does the 11th. I chose the 15th because 1. I had to do this on the weekend and 2. next week is the 20's already and that feels like a lot of pictures!
1. Kenedi's little (Big?) butt cheek often pokes out on one side. We tried big girl undies today. She peed twice on the floor. ....
2. Will is stuck on Minecraft. I have met few boys you aren't - including teenagers that are leaving for college next year. I don't understand building things out of pixelated squares but they sure do! Charlie, his friend, speaks Minecraft language!
3. Kenedi was the only child home for a little while today and she got to play with Addi's Legos. She was adorable.
4. I'm working on my camera skills. I even took a class a few weeks ago to better understand the fancy controls. When the instructor asked me what model my camera was I replied 'The Costco 2012 version'....not appropriate camera language. In this picture of Kenedi....I think I got my manual setting spretty good.
5. 4th grade homework is hard. Not really. What's hard is when you wait to do it until 6pm on Sunday evening and are tired. Sometimes it's hard too. Like the Spanish stuff that your parent's don't understand. 6. We painted all of the ladies' fingers. Addi chose sparkly teal, kenedi got rainbow and I went for a gray. I was the only one lucky enough for toes too!
7. YouTube suggested this little gem. Elmo Christmas at SeaWorld. Illegally captured by some tourist with a crying baby (or sitting near one!) Kenedi loved it and it got me thinking of Christmas already.
8. Kenedi selfie. She loves looking at herself. So much so that we got her a mirror for her birthday. A mirror!
9. From yesterday, because I apparently can't take 15 good pictures in one day, Addi had a moment of quiet on the front steps. Attitude has set in with this one and she's not quite sure what to make of getting in trouble and being sent to her room. In the past, we have reserved that for Will. Who doesn't seem to require that kind of attention right now (thank god)
10. From yesterday too. Adorable.
11. Picture to follow.....The new shelves on the wall that Rob built.
12. My instagram wall! LOVE it!
13. Kiddos reading
14. Early Christmas present shopping
15. Curls.












No comments:
Post a Comment