November 21, 2014

Ambassador

Our little ambassador.  Addi is the model student.  I know if I had a classroom full of Addi's my own teaching job would be perfection.  We'd get everything done.  We'd laugh (when appropriate), we'd be kind, we'd never hear the boys belch, fart, or make weird noises, we'd stand in perfectly straight lines and write in very nice print that everyone can read.

dream status....

but we don't have a room full of addi's in classrooms these days (we have lots and lots of Will's to spice things up!) and so we reward these special little people for being great.

Addi was awarded a classroom ambassador pin at school last week.  Again.  For the third year.  Because she deserves it.

 

The pictures aren't great, but at least there are a few (thanks Carrie!).  Rob and I both missed the presentation because of work (Darn it!)

No comments: