Here's the link to our latest book. Christmas 2008 was full of fun, snow, surprises and happy memories around our house!
July 22, 2009
Christmas 2008 - MyPublisher Book
So...I used to do a lot of scrapbooking and then I had kids. What did I scrapbook about before kids..I have no idea? Now...I do photobooks. They are easy, can be done on my computer (which love), I can add text or pieces from the journals that we keep for the kids, they get shipped to my house bound and pretty with hardcovers and we can read them like actual books. And if something happens to them (if our house burns down in a fire or something awful...) then they are nicely kept on some company's server so that I can reprint them again soon. Love that! Did I say that they are affordable too? I usually use shutterfly.com - like them. I've also used snapfish.com (Oprah gave a free book away. I love Oprah which means I have to love the site) - liked this site too. I just discovered MyPublisher.com which is also nice. If you are a Costco member you even get 20% off your final price, which for me was basically the shipping. Not bad.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hey! Which book quality did you like the best? I've been debating on whether to jump on the digital scrapbooking boat...
Post a Comment