February 01, 2010

Hello February!

I love the month of February. The short month tucked quietly between january (yuck) and March (yeah for sun!). Just 28 short days, 4 exact weeks, seems to be the perfect length of time to enjoy the last bits of winter. For me, February marks the end of a VERY long schooling process. At the end of the week, I'll be an MBA graduate. Whew. just a relief to say that. I've spent the last 20 months reading, writing, and buried in research. Call me naive but I didn't think it would take as much time as it did. That's life though isn't it!

So we've been doing a whole lot of nothing this past month. That's ow January's are though right?

I painted our brick fireplace white. Love it! why I didn't do this the day we moved in I don't know. SOmeone said...because it's permanent. yep..probably so. Once you paint brick you can't go back. If you are thinking about doing this.... DO IT! such a difference.





Then we put together the biggest marble machine ever. Thanks Santa for not assembling on Christmas morning! Rob spent 4 lovely hours putting this bad boy together. and now it is permanently housed on the kitchen table!



he looks happy there but he's not. 4 hours is a LONG time when you have a 5 year old that really wants to play!

No comments: