I've made it to work early for the past 3 days because Addison has been up and ready to go by 5:15. This means everyone is up earlier and out the door on time!
Yesterday, Addi took a shower in the morning before school and she sang her little heart out as loud as she could. The closet light caused a shadow on the wall of the shower and she was singing to her shadow about her smooth hair and how good the warm water felt. She was singing loud! and giggling and it was adorable.
Will is almost over his cough. Almost. I wish Spring would come and dry away all sicknesses.
The sun has been out a lot the past few days which makes everyone happy.
Will read 35.5 hours last month and earned a ice cream gift certificate which we used last night. I had the Heatbreak Potion at 31 flavors and it was good but Rob's German Chocolate Cake was even better.
Spy is a popular game in our house and Will is getting better and better at it.
I watched the Oprah on meat and was reminded of a New Year's resolution 2 years ago to eat more local food and produce. I'm needing to revisit this.
We booked plane tickets for Spring break last night to a sunny place which is SOOOO exciting. Sunny places in March. I may have tan!
February 04, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment