January 29, 2012

Quiet

It's late and I'm supposed to be doing work but instead I'm stuck on pinterest wasting my time looking at paint colors.  It's quiet in the house, actually quiet.  The kind of quiet that is like a sigh of relief.  Another weekend over.  We got so much done this weekend that I can't believe it was only 48 hours long.  Why can't weekends be just one more day long?  Seems like that extra day is just what we all need to enjoy the family and slow down.  The computer next to my laptop is scrolling thru pictures from the last 5 years and it's like a trip down memory lane. One just popped up from Christmas 2010....I had no idea I was pregnant with kenedi and was drinking a beer in my skinny jeans.  How life changes in a year.  That little bundle of fun is rolling and finding her toes, her fists, and her angry voice.

No comments: