May 08, 2012

kenedi ~ 8 months ~

At 8 months little kenedi is weighing in at 20.3 lbs and measuring 2 feet 3.5".  She's a big girl and isn't afraid to show it.  Here's what she is up to at 8 months:

  • NOT sleeping through the night (not that this is important or anything)
  • LOVES her binkie and is enjoying taking a bottle much more than nursing (I have a feeling that we will be done nursing in a few weeks : (
  • CRAWLS everywhere, super fast and is pulling herself up.  In fact last night I caught her standing on her own two feet not holding on to anything.  I think she will be walking be summer
  • is WEARING 9-12 months clothes because she EATS anything that comes close to her!  
  • EXPLORES everywhere: grass, leaves, dirt, sand.  she touches it first and then test it with her mouth.  
  • LOVED by everyone around here.  So much.
  • has DEEP belly laughs that are contagious and bring everyone out from their beds to see what the ruckus is all about.
  • has TWO teeth that bite.  I know!  
Here is the little bugger herself:
Throwing her head back in Daddy's lap

sisters!

Today in the yard eating a pine cone



No comments: