I do love trekking out to cut down our own Christmas tree. Whenever some one says that they have an artificial one my first reaction is 'HUH?!' we live in the Northwest and you're packing your tree up to the attic each year?! But then, when were out there and there's a baby on one hip and 12 coats slung over the other arm...well...for a moment I think about what it would be like to go to the Safeway parking lot. And then, I remember that it's fun. And it is. And the kids love it.
Here is the annual family shoot, a little large than last year with the addition of Riley packed away on Krista's front.

We were slightly un prepared for a sit on Santa's lap but we went for it. Addi asked for the Play doh sweet treat factory and Will wants new Bionicles. I asked Santa to bring Will a haircut, but I doubt that will happen!
Our Christmas tree is going to be just perfect! (it's still sitting outside so we haven't quite gotten it up yet!)









No comments:
Post a Comment