December 11, 2012

December 4 - 7.

Kenedi got super comfy one the floor with her baby.
December 4-7 can be summed up best as sick.  Kenedi has been sick with everything from a fever to teething 4 giant molars, to croup, to runny nose and cough.  When I finally went to the doctor on Friday because I had no other tricks up my mommy-sleeve, the doc looked at me and gave me that 'I'm so sorry but there's nothing I can give you and you'll just have to not sleep for another 12 nights until everyone gets better' look.  And then I almost died from exhaustion.  And THEN, we went to the pharmacy because I nearly begged for medication (and got it) and it smelled so horrible that I thought for sure we were all going to be poisoned via breathing nasty smells.  It was bad.  Then Addi got it!  Good news is, Kenedi got better.  Bad news is, now Will is headed downhill.  With a family of five, it makes sense that at least one of us is sick!  But that doesn't make it FUN!

This is how Kenedi feels about being sick. 





There were some highlights to the week. We put up our Christmas tree and decorations which is always so fun. With the remodel this year, we have a lot less wall space than last year so we had to get creative about where we put decorations. Our tree also turned out a LOT smaller than we've had in the past. A lot. It looks like it belongs in a doll house.   So it only needed half the ornaments as last year. It also has color lights on it this year because our favorite white twinkle lights that blink a million different ways, broke.  I can't throw them away though becomes I'm convinced they can be fixed (and that you can't buy new ones anywhere...likely not true but still....)The kids always have so much fun doing these little pieces of the holiday season.



I don't get in many pictures which is obvious by the expression on my face.  I was tired.  This was day 3 of no sleep. 






No comments: