We've settled into a nice routine in the evenings. Because you am I kidding, I am not going out with three kids in the dark and rain unless the house is on fire. We've been exercising inside....I've been running the kids through kiddo boot camp. We run around the island, up and down the stairs, do some sit ups, pushups and some big leeps across the floor. It's been enough to break a sweat and it passes the time. Will has been working SO HARD on is speech therapy. 20 minutes most every night. He's ready to say is L's and R's without any problems...more on this later. We've been reading a lot and doing anything to avoid TV and iPads which such the life out of the kids. Tonight I gave in and Addi watched 2 shows and Will played a new game on the iPad. I needed 30 minutes of me time!
When Rob's gone, I can usually get caught up on lots of projects that fall by the side. Working to get caught up on photo books, writing on this blog. I finally printed our blog from 2009-2011. The book is going to be over 200 pages. I used Blog2Print and I am so excited to see it. I'm not expecting anything fancy. I'm just eager to see us in paper and not on a screen that could potentially be lost someday. I've made a vow to get the 2011-2012 book by the end of the year, and I'll order the 2013 book on January 1, 2014. It feels good to get that FINALLY off my to do list. I'm printing pictures for frames and organizing those last recipes.
But man do we miss Rob. He's so good about playing with the kids. Wrestling and getting down on their level. I've wished more times than I can count that I didn't have to see the dog outside and make sure he pees or poops. On late arrival day I brought the kids home for breakfast instead of going out like daddy does. It's the little things.

No comments:
Post a Comment