November 05, 2013

Potty training, fashion & Russel

Kenedi officially started potty training today at Katie's.  She peed through 5 pairs of underwear and 3 pairs of pants.  Successful?  Well...I'd say it's a start.  I'm happy to soon be saying good bye to this little diapered butt....
 But sad that it will soon be the last diaper that I'll change on one of MY babies.  They grow up so fast.  She's so ready to potty train so I guess that means it's time.

This gal is the best shopping pal you can find. We will be trouble when she gets older.  Unfortunately, our tastes are not anywhere similar (maybe that's good for her???) but we both love to shop!  I make her try on blazers and funny hats and she wants off the shoulder shirts in teal and neon.  Hmmm.

And meet Russell.  He's the newest addition.  I curse him everyday.  But he's so darn cute at the same time.

No comments: