July 17, 2008

A few things I love about Will!

I've been gone in Vegas for the last couple of days and spent some time organizing our pictures from the last few months. This post includes pictures from a lunch out at McMenamins in Hillsboro a few months back.

Why I Love Will:
1. He is a curious little boy that never stops exploring. He is always looking for new things, curious about how stuff works, and asking lots of questions. I love that he loves to learn.

2. That we can have conversations together. Like REAL conversations, where he talks, I listen...I talk, he listens. most of the time we agree, sometimes we don't and then we laugh. Right now he's into doing this "ummm" thing where he pauses for just a second before responding. It is so cute.
3. he LOVES his dad. I am never right when dad is around. never. Will loves everything about Rob, it's so cute.

4. His goofy smile and the few hairs that stick up on the top of his head.

5. he'll wear whatever I put on him, as long as it doesn't have buttons or zippers. He calls them "stretchy pants" and much to the disappoint of his aunt, this leaves him less than fashion forward!
6. He still acts like an innocent little boy. I sometimes feel like we've protected him too much. He often tells me "Mommy, we don't like guns do we..." Or "I'm a little scared of the dark mom, but I'll try hard to be brave!" or "I love you so much _____ (fill in the blank)
7. He still sleeps with his stuffed animals. They are all dogs. And up until recently, there were 5 of them. The brown one has been thrown to the corner because he SWEARS he saw a spider on it a few weeks ago. I've washed it 3 times and he still doesn't want anything to do with it.
8. He loves Addison and is overly protective of her-like he makes sure that she is on the inside of the sidewalk so that she won't fall off the curb.
9. He still dances to Curious George in the morning. I love that he loves Curious George still, but he dances to the music at the beginning almost every morning. In fact, he looks forward to it. Isn't that cute?!
10. He still my little baby. Sometimes, when dad's not around, I can get him to snuggle up to me. I tell him all about how I used to rock him to sleep. It seems like forever ago!

No comments: