January 21, 2009

I *heart* blogs

Love them. If you have one, I probably want to read it. In fact, i'll add it to my google reader and then the google elves will let me know automatically when you update it. Some may find this slightly stalk-ish...but don't we already know most everything about everyone from facebook? i consider it "keeping in the loop"! Whatever. maybe it's a bit obsessive (my google reader is at 25+ blogs that I read weekly which is at least 10 shy of what it really is...)

but, on to the news. since i committed to 1 blog a day and i forgot to get the camera out today, your stuck with my random thoughts. the WHITE HOUSE HAS A BLOG. what, what? a blog? the white house? two of my favorite things this week? how could this be. it's likely written by a 17 year old who has a knack for words. but who cares?! At least an attempt to speak to us on 'our' level. this is going to be great.

1 comment:

Erin Walsh said...

And I *heart* you for introducing me to blogs and google reader. Imagine how (gasp) productive I could be if not for blogs.