January 20, 2009

A trip to the airport

Rob left for a work trip on Sunday morning. We all drove him out to the airport and said good bye at the terminal. Will was sad this time he left, saying "I'll miss you but I won't cry daddy" every time we brought it up to him. He would follow that by a break in eye contact and some tears welling up in his eyes. So cute. Rob stopped over first in Indiana to visit family and is then off to a tradeshow in Florida.

While he's gone, I'm trying to take a picture a day to capture what he's missing at home. We all know how good I am at doing anything consistently everyday, but here goes. You should note that there are 3 new posts today, to make up for the past 3 days he's been gone. I always have the best of intentions!


That's Will trying to reason with Rob about why we should go inside and watch the airplanes.

Miss you daddy!

No comments: