March 23, 2009

Jedi Warriors Unite!

Ever think you're getting in over your head but it's too late?  We kind of felt that way on Friday, when Rob and I woke up grumpy and angry (me more than him but I'll include him anyways).  I had way to much to do and not enough time to do it.  Damn the full time job!  Of utmost concern was pulling off the sweetest 5 year  old birthday party ever for Will who had been talking about this event as though his life depended on it.  He loves to plan parties as much as i do.  he plans down to the point of who will sit where and what order they will be served cake in.  crazy.  

Here's  a run down of our Jedi party.  First up: This guy showed up.  


Rob loves costumes.  Enough Said.

As the young jedis arrived we dressed them in costumes and gave them light sabers (pool noodles) and they rant o the back yard for a little light saber show down.  They LOVED it!







Then we went inside for star wars BINGO. I found the template online and used candy for markers.


Then I made them all head outside for a group picture


Check out the faces. Too cute. I swear they thought our yard was the death star.

And then, thanks to my brother, Darth Vader shows up out of nowhere and the kids attack with silly string.




Then we had cake


Here's a few others. Too much fun.


2 comments:

Stephanie said...

this looks like it was a blast! what a great party idea :)

Erin Walsh said...

It looks like Rob's costume has a prosthetic wang (that was Morgan's word, not mine).