March 19, 2009

Star Wars Jedi Training PARTY!!!

Side note:  intended to post his days ago, clearly behind.  
_________
Well.... planning that is. Will and I have been planning his Jedi Training Party for a few weeks now and I have stockpiled a thousand ideas. Here's a few linksHere's some ideas for cakes that we pulled off of our good friend Google:

















































While this was not our invitation (I bought ours at Party City), this is a fun idea:














For costumes, we're going to make light sabers for all of the Jedi's.  They are made from pool noodles, duct tape (the REALLY shiny kind found at Home Depot), and electrical tape.  In addition, my mother has kindly agreed to make 12 Jedi costumes out of brown fabric and twine.  God I love her.  


















Our games include Jedi Bingo, Light saber training, find the princess, and a pinata. Will also wants a musical chairs game and pin the light saber on Darth Vader.  I love parties.

No comments: