Since it's so late, I can say that officially, this little girl,


is three years old. I've spent the past 20 minutes trying to find the perfect picture to sum her up in. Instead, I got a trip down memory lane of three years of great memories. She came into our lives like a ball of fire, quickly and early in the morning on the 16th of August, 2006. And from that day on, she hasn't stopped. She is a constant source of joy, laughter, fun, sweetness, and pure joy for our family. She makes us laugh out loud, cry, and take cover when her temper gets the best of her. She is tough as nails and sweet as the tastiest doughnut you've ever had. She is more than excited for her birthday party tomorrow and can't wait to dress up as a princess and dance to her favorite songs. More pictures to follow soon but for now, here's the excitement building...





No comments:
Post a Comment