October 18, 2009
Dear Blockbuster video...you suck.
It's no wonder that Blockbuster video is on their way out the door. I give the company two years...max. they suck. seriously. I sent rob to get movies for tonight (which we didn't watch because he's sick) and he came back with $19.96 in movies from the Blockbuster. What...you might be asking...did he buy? He rented 4 movies. That's it! Can you believe that price tag. And they are all due back on Tuesday. Apparently Blockbuster considers Elmo's world and Dora the Explorer to be new releases and charged him $4.99 for them. WTF (yes...I wrote WTF...you all know what it means!). Seriously. If i hadn't been in my pajamas sipping a pumpkin spice latte I would have taken them all back and gotten a refund. You can 'rent' from the library for free these days you know. For that price I could have bought a 3 month subscription to netflix and enjoyed 15 movies a month. Seriously Blockbuster...get it together. We need to save all the money we can...we have $300 worth of cookie dough to pay for!
Labels:
random thoughts
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
funny, morgan and I were just talking about how we are surprised blockbuster is still in business too. with netflix and On Demand, who needs 'em?
Post a Comment