so...important thing left out from october...the best sport EV-ER. Soccer. I hope will plays soccer for the rest of his child hood years to make up for my complete lack of skill in the sport. it is so much fun to play and watch. I got to be assistant coach this year and every day that I was with 12, 5-7 years old i said 1,000 thank yous to elementary school teachers everywhere. Thank god that is a job that I don't have. but...I was able to manage for 60 minutes twice a week. in fact, i loved it. Unlike T-ball where we would often find Will picking grass or throwing dirt, soccer was fast and fun. And on the very last game...he scored his first goal! Love it!

This is what Addi did at most games...wandered around the field trying to play.

And in other news...my 3 year old, is going on 16.

crossed legs + lip gloss = mandatory attitude. yesterday, we cruised the mall for Christams gifts and stopped at 3 make up counters. I don't wear much make up but she walked away with way too expensive lip gloss!

No comments:
Post a Comment