October 20, 2010

Years of pumpkins

I just got back from a nighttime run and let me tell you the pros of such an event:

  1. you run fast because you are scared that the boogeyman is going to jump out and get you
  2. you run fast because you think that cars are going to run you over because they can't see you
  3. you don't care that you can't catch your breathe because you are scared.  
Cons of such an event...SCARY!  the good news is, I ran fast. At least that is something.  That and I have enough energy to keep me awake until 2AM which is not good because then I'll never get up in the AM.  oh well.

So I went back through pics this evening and pulled out a few from the last few years.  Here's a trip down memory lane...

Here's Will when he was about 1 1/2.  

Here he is a year  later with a brand new baby sister.  

 here's Addi just a few months old.

Here we are in 2007...

And 2008...


And last year, 2009....


And last weekend...

My how time flies...

No comments: