...how Addi says 'rashwag' instead of 'washrag'. We tease her about it all the time and she thinks it's the right way to say it.
...how Will read the Halloween story first, by himself tonight, to make sure there were no scary parts for addi. Then he pulled me aside and told me about them, and then, right before the page, he gave me a litle sign so i would know to skip a page with zombies. And addi asked if we missed a page and Will tried to distract her. he thought she would be scared
....my sister is chatty after a glass of wine! We don't talk on the phone a lot (i'd rather see you in person lyndsey!) but last night we chatted about all sorts of things. I'm so glad I have a sister and it makes me want to have enough children so that everyone has a sibling of the same gender.
....Thinking up creative gifts is harder than buying something off the shelf....get ready Mom for the big Living Room reveal!
....I can't believe I never wrote about the garden that I bullied my parents into growing at their house. I propsed it like this: "It will be great...a huge garden, fresh veggies, I'll come out every weekend to help!" In truth it went like this....my mom and dad did everything (i did pull weeds one weekend) and then my mom delivered baskets of fresh fruits and vegetables to my door 2x a week all summer long. what?! I think i got the better end of this. I have a freezer full of fresh veggies and enough zuccini to feed a small village and I couldn't be happier. I hope that they do it again next year and I hope that I participate more. Some things never change huh?!
...when you Run like Hell, your legs hurt like hell. well not horrible, but sore.
...Tonight after i finally lit the pumpkins, I found Addi sitting on the front porch with a wet head (she just got out of the shower) no socks, and a short sleeve pj shirt. She was hugging her pumpkin. She loves it so much.
....being Booed three times = a lot of candy. I love the idea of community though and so tomorrow...we Boo a stranger!
...how good our ticket allowance system works when Rob is home and how bad i am at it when he is not. I'm theory gal, Rob's the one to put these into practice.
October 26, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment