We tried to go sledding yesterday but the kids slept in until 8:45 (when addison woke up) and 9:30 (when Will finally woke up). After breakfast and thinking about how late we would really get up to the mountain, we bagged it and decided to shoot for this am. And...despite the efforts of my kids to sleep in until l0am this morning...we were out the door before most people realized they were hungover! Ha! That's what staying out late and drinking obscene amounts of liquor will do to you! (I was in bed by 11:30, asleep by 12:10. I rang in the new year with Oprah and my TiVo. I'm officially middle aged.)
Sledding...So. Fun. If you are like me and have lived in Oregon all of your life and and have never gone sledding...go. We had a blast. Well...three of us did. Addi got too cold and wanted to go home. I compromised and spent a lot of time in the lodge drinking hot chocolate with her which was fun too (and really the best way to enjoy the mountain). Will loved every minute of it including his super chapped lips and would like to know if he could go back tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment