May 15, 2011

In the jungle...

...
The mighty Jungle
Cute little first graders sing some songs.
In the jungle
The mighty jungle
the sweet little lion mask goes crooked.
Aweeee...eeeee..eee.aweee ummm umm away!!!

Tonight the cutest little first/second grade event EVER!  Their very special own version of 'In The Jungle'.  Will was an 'animal' who sang in the chorus.  He sang and did sign language and surprised us with a marracas performance.  It was so sweet.  All these little kids racking their brains to remember words and hand motions and stay in sync.  It's the stuff that makes your heart melt and keeps kids young.  I love it!  I wish I could bottle it up and sprinkle it all over the room from time to time.





 It's very difficult to see Will in that picture up there but he's on the end in the middle in the blue shirt.
Here's what he looked like before the big performance. 

In other news, I am carrying the world's most active baby.  If I hadn't seen it with my own eyes, I'd guess there were 12 children kicking me from the inside.  I don't mind it one bit though.  love it actually.  such a cool feeling to have another human in there.  WHAT!?!  how does that all work?  It still amazes me. 

And...I'm practicing manual mode on my camera.  Inspired by a few blogs I read and their adventures into manual land.  I tried my hand at adjusting the ISO (i have no idea what that stands for) last nigt with Addi and was in love with the shots.  oh the LIGHT!

 never mind the blurriness...pay attention to the light!

 Same day, just using auto function.  Crazy how that changes things.

No comments: