June 15, 2011
Another one gone!
Of the thing Will is going to miss most about not having front teeth this summer:
1. Corn on the cob
2. eating ribs off the bone without getting one side of his face real messy
3. Corn on the cob
Top tooth #2 is not far behind. Pretty soon he'll talk with a lisp.
These top teeth gross me out a little bit. They leave real big holes and bleed and are all nasty when they come out. Yuck. Thank goodness I'm not a dentist.
Rob and I were talking about when those teeth first came in. If I remember right, Will got his bottom teeth first followed by his top teeth. What a sign of a little boy back then! And now, what a sign of a big boy...missing his front teeth!
These pictures are from when he was about one and I can remember how he'd walk around with a crooked jaw to get the teeth to touch together on the sides. What a cute little boy he was! I forgot how much he drooled and what a big, round belly he had.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment