These days she is sleeping less and awake more. Not much...but we get 30 minutes or so in between naps and feeding. She loves to be held by mom and in eye sight of me all of the time. For the most part I love it. I could sit and cuddle all day long with this gal. She loves the binky, is smiling lots, and sleeps thru the night.
She doesn't particularly like car rides where she can't see me, fast tummies (who does) and being cold.
She is drawn to Will and his voice. I'm not sure how to capture in words just how cute this is. He adores her and she coos at him. He calms her and she smiles. She brings a little bit of slowness to Will that is different from his go, go, go personality. We catch him whispering into her ear while snuggling on the couch together. He tells her about GI Joe and sings to her in Spanish. It is so sweet. I'm thankful for big brothers.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4


No comments:
Post a Comment