Apparently he swallowed a crayon which was lodged in his throat. (not really though...I checked) After a very quiet trip home in the car and subsequent note writing, his talking powers miraculously came back! (see note above: line 3!) What joy. Now that we could carry on a conversation I asked him why he swallowed crayons and he told me that it was because it allowed him to be quiet and study. So now, he is swallowing crayons almost everyday. Only these aren't really crayons, they are teeny, tiny crayon shavings that I'm not sure that he is even swallowing. But it works! Whatever it takes right!
November 17, 2011
Odd things that Will does
Lately, when I pick Will up from school, he has been using hand gestures to let me know that he can't talk. The first time this happened I had no idea what was going on and so he wrote me a note:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment