August 31, 2012

Summer Garage Sale

Now that summer is over (WHAT!?) I panic thinking about all the memories I did NOT capture and I literally keep myself up at night trying to recall what I want to remember.

Here's something that I want to remember only as a reminder to not do one again.  Garage Sales!  UGH.  So. Much. Work.  and, aside from getting stuff out of closets, rooms, and garages, are so mcuh work.  I think this one was the last one for awhile.  I've basically cleaned out every closet I can and am vowing to just not fill them up again.  I've resigned myself to tossing, donting and giving away more and just making better decisions before buying. So really, not a lot to garage sale anymore, instead I can do the buying!
Addi was our official sign holder this year.  and by the end of the day, Kenedi had climbed inside the clothes bins!.




No comments: