January 19, 2013

A year ago today...

When I look back through pictures to a year ago today (exactly) I am reminded of babies and remodeling.  We were well into the kitchen remodel, hanging cupboards and turning a room full of IKEA boxes into something that closely resembled a kitchen.  What a JOB that was!  WHEW.  I have a few projects on my 'want to do' list that every time I think to start them, I'm reminded of the remodel and I flashback to a kitchen set up on a folding table and the 'want to do list' quickly gets pushed away.




The island came together ever so carefully.  I can remember my Dad squaring it up at least five times.  Darn those old houses with no square lines!  
These two have grown up so much.  Will has grown 2 inches and lost 4 pounds.  

And babies...oh babies....couldn't everyone just have a million of these cutie pies?!  SO sweet.  This one, sweet Miss Kenedi is the missing piece of our family puzzle.  What a joy she is.  I chased her around the library today for an hour cleaning up thrown books and pleading with her not to rip pages.  She had a tantrum and I was reminded of those terrible twos.  But last year, well she was jsut a cuddly little think all snuggle up in our arms.  

No comments: