I'm doing anything to avoid work. UGH. grading papers at home is no fun and writing tests is even less fun. Honestly, I hate taking tests myself which maybe makes me dislike writing them even more. On a multiple choice test I can always get 3 solid answers and that fourth one is just a doozy.
Anyhow, today we went to Sky High and trampoline jumped our hearts out. Well, I didn't, I chase Kenedi around, but the kids did. There are some epic dodgeball games at this place and I even saw a guy with a camel back water pack. You know it's serious when water devices are involved. Will got nailed in the face and then the stomach and left with a head ache. It made me remember getting head aches as a kid. Yuck. My mom would give me nuprin (I think that's what it's called) and I'd lay with a wash rag on my head. Every time I poked my head in on the dodge ball game, Addi had her arms crossed in front of her and she was just bouncing up and down calmly.
This morning I made the most delicious homemade bagels in the world. I did not actually taste them, because I'm not eating carbs this month, but man, they smelled delicious. and the kids loved them. I followed the recipe over at Clover Lane which used my new bread machine and called for boiling them before baking. They were great. I added cinnamon sugar to the top and Will's trying to ration them out for the next few mornings.
January 21, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment