November 02, 2010

Happy Halloween

Quite frankly, I could have written Halloween off this year.  We never quite got in the spirit around here until it was too late.  Will was sorely disappointed that we didn't have our annual party, or that we didn't attend the Fall Festival.  But, on the bright side, we made it to the Pumpkin Patch and we actually carved pumpkins.  Plus, we all made it out the door in costume (mostly - except for me) and everyone had a great time. 

 This was our 'party' crew.  The cousins came over for a little pre-funk of pizza and apple juice.
 And here the are pondering life.  Actually...I told them to look up at the clouds like they were thinking.  I think they all can follow directions perfectly!
 Our little family.  I finally got my fireman! 
and the pumpkins....a cat, darth vader, frankentstein, and Addi's little on that she loves so much that she hugs.  Shortly after this picture I discovered that these beauties were infested with fruit flies.  Yuck!  THey've already been tossed.   In exchange for a bug free front porch, I promised Will that we would start Christmas early this year.  There may just be a few decorations sprinkling the house by the weekend...you never know. 

No comments: