April 05, 2011

Things to remember from this week

* Addison is spelling everything.  When she thinks something is funny, she spells F-U-N-N-Y.  The funny part is when she says the F-U part and then pauses for drama.  
*Will learned to notate his chess moves today at chess club.  Cool.  and so hard on the brain.  He's in the big kid class and I love how he just goes with the flow with all these 4th and 5th graders around
* It will not stop raining.  And despite my best efforts to see the sun in San Diego, I am still popping Vitamin D pills.  But that hasn't stopped us from going outside.  Will insists on climbing and jumping from every tall place he can find.  I think this is the summer for tree forts and perhaps a broken arm. 
* I follow all these blogs that do a 40 bag challenge of decluttering at the start of spring.  I was shooting for 20 bags (the Target size ones) and think I've gotten to 15 so far.  The Jeep is full of a Goodwill trip and I've sent bags of clothes to the clothes closet.  
* I'm tempted to do a separate load of laundry for every person in the house.  Would this alleviate a step in the laundry process?  I mean...if each load was for one person then I could just get the load to that person's room and go from there.  In my mind that alleviates a step.  So does wearing less clothes but that just happens in the summer and there is no sun. 
*Rob cleans the garage almost every weekend and by Sunday night it is cluttered again.  Bikes, shoes, coats oh my!
* Will go the Imagination Movers CD for his birthday and I am hooked.  I've given up my morning radio fix to take in a little cheery love.  


No comments: