April 21, 2011

This week...

* We got up super early on Monday morning and rushed off to the Atlanta airport.  When the alarm went off, Will looked at the clock and said "it's only 2:59am in Oregon!" and rolled back over. 
*Watched Tangled three times on the airplane ride home from Atlanta.  Thank goodness for direct flights and cute Disney movies.  Tangled is so sweet.  And we watched it with the closed captioning on because I couldn't figure out how to turn it off and it was so fun to sing along to the words.
* Drank Coca-Cola from glass bottles.  The ones we got from the Coke Headquarters
* Put Addi to bed at 5:50 after major meltdowns and lots of tears.  The time change caught up and the 14 hours of sleep she got that night was just what she needed.
* Most everyone has felt the little baby kicking around in my belly.  I've had kicks and jabs for the past 4 weeks at least and now everyone else can feel them.  Fun times.
* Mowed the lawn for the first time and started dreaming of garden boxes and planters
* Cooked every night at home thus far this week.  This is a big one folks.  No eating out.  Whew.  That's hard.
* Addi tried Asparagus for te first time and she enjoyed it.  She's now awaiting 'skunky' pee.
* Decorated Easter eggs and looked back thru 3 years of pictures of egg decorating. 
* Participated in Turn the TV off week at school.  I love this and wish that we did not have a tv to suck up our time.  Rob, however, disagrees. 
* I watched Extreme Couponing on Monday and was partly amazed and partly terrified.  There are people out there like this.  I've couponed before, usually in the summer when I have time and man, can it get addicting.  It's like feeding a shopping habit with pretend money.  I felt that little tug to get back at bt it's so much work! 
* we are all enjoying longer days and the sunshine, even if it is mixed with rain.

No comments: