This past weekend we went to Seaside for a quick getaway. Something about sand and waves that gets everyone excited. Here's the only picture that I have downloaded thus far.
Will had a pretty mean sand village going with a full on moat. Addi and I were in charge of packing up the sand for use elsewhere.
On the way home, the kids were watching Toy Story 3. Darn that movie. We pulled into a Starbucks and looked back at the kids and there was Will with tears in his eyes. He was crying at the end when Andy packs the toys up. UGH! I cried at the theatre and vowed to never watch the movie again. I TOTALLY forgot about that part. It was so sweet though to see him with welled up eyes. He covered his face with his book and composed himself. Made me tear up just watching him. It's so hard for everyone to go through toys and clothes and all the 'kid stuff' as everyone grows up. Where does the time go? Giving it away and passing it on is great, but thinking about how Will might neve play matchbox cars again, AGH makes me sad.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment