We are looking forward to meeting this little lady just as much as the next person! 39 weeks, 6 days pregnant seems like a REAL long time. But what seems even longer, is that she could stay inside for even LONGER! Maybe a week or TWO. OMG. I'm remaining positive, envisioning blooming flowers and petals (or whatever it is your supposed to think about) and ignoring all phone calls and texts and facebook messages asking if we've had the baby! I'm back at work keeping focused on sub plans and the now, not dwelling on the tomorrow or the when....this is the part of pregnancy for me that is hardest. The unknown of when it will happen. I guess that's just Mother Nature preparing you for parent hood, but it doesn't make it any easier! For now, we have our sights set on 40 weeks and an on time delivery. Beyond that, all I see is a HOT weather forecast and lots of ice cream to ease the waiting game!
This picture is actually from two weeks ago. I was naive enough to think that maybe she would be arriving early!!! HA!


No comments:
Post a Comment