Here's a picture tour of the last class:
Since this is a place to remember memories I feel it necessary to point out that we were late to every. single. class and once, I forgot to pick her up on time (I was holed up in the library reading books). She was sitting on the bench with the teacher when I came strolling up totally oblivious to being 10 minutes late. But, she always made it in time to stretch-her favorite. Because the techer does totally cute things like have them smell their toes or tickle their knees. Things that make her giggle.
This picture makes me laugh because she is totally in sync with what she is supposed to be doing in class and yet so fixated on the moms and dads sitting to the side.
Plie, plie, plie. A favorite move that is now finally performed with her heels together!





No comments:
Post a Comment