1. I have not posted about so many ever important events on this here blog that acts like a cross between a baby book and family journal for us
2. I have no idea where to start.
So...as I gather my thoughts, I leave you with this...a recipe from a new blog that I found that I LOVE called Our Best Bites that is filled with so many delicious recipes that are easy to follow and fun to make.
The gals that are behind this website look like they would be fun to be friends with. I like those sorts of peeps. Tonight I made Pie in jar
(photo courtesy of Our Best Bites)
which is sitting in my refrigerator ready to be baked tomorrow just in time for a special treat. So easy and best of all....they can be frozen!!! I'll look like Martha Stewart one day serving pie to my lovely guests (little will they know that it was frozen!)



No comments:
Post a Comment