August 14, 2010

4 in two days

This little girl turns four years old in just two short days. Where does the time go? (I say that a lot). Here she is spending some time fishing in the front yard.





Rob had taken the kids camping a few weeks back at Timothy Lake where they got to try out real fishing with real poles.  The last time this happened at our neighborhood park.  I'm not going to lie, it was one of the worst memories.  It was one of those days where Rob wanted things to go so well..Will's first fishing trip.  I was pregnant with Addison and it was HOT-like 105 degrees hot.  I didn't want to fish but was part of the 'perfect' day in ROb's mind.  Well..the day went tragically wrong and Will threw a fit, Rob carried him home screaming, the pole was thrown away quickly and we've never considered fishing again.   Turns out, fishing isn't for 2 year olds, at least not in this family!  

(actually, Addison was born, she was young.  I still looked pregnant (you know how it is) and it was HOT.  but when was it not HOT in August of 2006?)





No comments: