Last week marked 4 years of this little lady gracing our life. It seems so long ago, and yet not so long at all, that I quickly delivered her the morning of August 16th. She was so tiny at just over 6 pounds. I couldn't figure out what genes she got because the rest of us are 'big-boned' around here! When Will first picked her up he looked down at her and, without any prompting, said "she's gonna be SOOO happy!" Yes she is little Will, yes she is.
Here she is just after being born
And that's Will holding his new best bud.
me: "Will pick up your legos"
her: " Weeiilllll.....I said pick up your legos NOW!"
Her version often comes out more mean than mine. She also usually adds a punishment like "or I'll throw them away" which I have no idea where she gets them from...
Addison loves dancing and performing and I don't doubt one day she will be up on stage doing something great in front of people. She walks around the house on her tippy toes because that's what her ballet dancing video (the one she takes 'lessons' from) says to do.
All in all, we just plain love Addison. Actually....right this moment she is standing on the table dancing in front of Will saying 'ready, get set, go'. Wait..now she's jumping off the table. And Rob just noticed a bump on her head. hmmmm...
Here she is over the years:
4 months old at Christmas time
Her first birthday
Her second birthday
Her third birthday - those eyes!
Her fourth birthday last week.















No comments:
Post a Comment