November 27, 2010

Christmas Cards

Just finished Christmas Cards for this year!  Yeah!  I opt for photo cards every year because it is easier and I like being able to show a bunch of photos.  I have all of our past cards hanging up on the bulletin board right here at the computer and it's fun to see how everyone has changed.  I ran quick through my iPhoto and was able to pull out the past pictures...

I couldn't find the actual card, but here's the image that I used for 2007.  Not the best picture but I was likely sleep deprived and had just returned to work and so clearly, my brain was no functioning well.

The 2007 picture/card is nowhere to be found.  In fact, I don't even have one up here on the bulletin board.  I tried scrolling through pictures of 2007 and quite frankly, I remember nothing of that year.  I did find pictures, that I almost posted, about how AWFUL I looked which most certainly equates to me feeling terrible.  Which, again, I attribute to sleep deprivation from Miss. Addison who spent her days sleeping and her nights awake all while mommy was working.  That and the 50 pounds that I gained (and hadn't lost) when I was pregnant with her.  So...Let's just forget about 2007...

2008.  Happy family!  Addison's first professional pictures of her life.  I skipped the whole Picture of the Month thing with her.

2009.  There we go....that's us.  Sleeping well and happy!

2010.  Which looks remarkable like 2009.  I like the collage style, what can I say?


No comments: