Right now Addison's most commonly spoken phrase is 'My brain says..." Rob thinks she's gone off the deep end. I think she's getting in touch with her inner spirit. Whatever the case, it's FUNNY. She'll say things like "My brain told me to go potty Mommy, so I went." Or last week, after deciding that she would not wear her costume to daycare, she tells me "my brain told me I should have brought my costume but I told it I would be ok" when I picked her up. Huh?!
So far, her brain is a boy most of the time (she refers to it as a 'him') and a few times it's a girl (it's also in her stomach some times...whatev!) And in case you are concerned for this more little girl with possible multiple personalities, don't be. She's learning about her body at daycare and they've been talking about brains. I'm guessing it was explained to Addi that 'our brain tells us what to do." My literal daughter has just taken the literal meaning to the extreme!
Good Night! My brain is telling me to go to sleep and enjoy this extra hour tonight!

No comments:
Post a Comment