...and I was a fan." Spoken by Justin Bieber's newest fan...
posing after a soccer game
Will says this to me in the car a few days ago after we'd listened to
Baby, Baby for the 10th time on repeat. It so sweet too because he tries to sing along without anyone seeing him, and we do. I cheat and look in the side window mirror when Rob is driving and he adjusts the rearview mirror just so so that he can fake looking at cars behind him to catch a glance of Will belting out
Baby, Baby. Addi provides good back up (although she prefers Cee-Lo Green,
Forget You instead). And then, when Will is supposed to be going to sleep, he usually belts out a little tune thinking no one can hear him.
I'm a fan too little Will. Who doesn't love listening to a 16 year old belt out love ballads for the world to hear?!
No comments:
Post a Comment