1. Addison opera singing answers to us. Up until about 2 weeks ago, Addison would respond to any question like an opera singer. She'd even go so far as to raise her arms up higher and higher and she finished her sentence. WE never got video so I hope this comes back.
2. Will almost getting kicked out of Chess club. Not a proud moment for mommy. I have a feeling that this will not be the first time this happens to Will. Story to follow.... Let's just say that Will is definitely Rob's son. And if this means nothing to you, just know that Rob's favorite statement on a weekend night is 'They think I'm FUNNNY!!!"
3. Leaves. We have so. many. leaves. We waited until the second to the last leaf pick up and raked like mad today for 3.5 straight hours. My arm is aching so bad. Before bed Will told me that I should rest my arm for just a little bit because it sounded like I worked it to hard. Yes I did Will. I worked it WAY to hard. Yard work is for crazy people! I usually don't mind it, but when it is cold and wet and your gloves have holes strategically placed right at the fingertips...well it's not as much fun then.
4. Two nights ago when Rob and I sat down to watch a movie...Rob could not get the remote for the DVD player to work. It was like that Modern Family episode where Phil couldn't figure out where the chirping fire alarm was at. Rob just kept scratching his head and trying the same button over and over and over and over. What is it with men and persistent. Two tries..that's all an electronic device gets from and then it's over. I'm on to the next thing. Rob took 20 minutes to get the damn thing fixed. I fell asleep and then had to WAKE back up to watch the movie. Damn DVD player. ps. Rob wants to be Phil Dumpfy.
5. Rob loves True Blood. I can not comment anymore on this other than he loves and it is funny. He asked me last night which vampire series I liked best. It's important to understand that I have read the Twilight series twice and both times Rob goes crazy without how much time it consumes.....Now we have to watch True Blood anytime a new NetFlix package arrives
6. Tonight, in the bath, Addison was giving herself a pep talk for seeing Santa. She is consumed by the "ho-ho-ho man" and scared to death to sit on his lap. She did it once when she was 4 months old and screamed. It was tragic and I'm going to guess she never does it again in her life. Who knows though...her pep talk sounded pretty good.
7. Laundry never ends. Enough said.

No comments:
Post a Comment