October 03, 2011

random...

Baby girl outfits are too C.U.T.E!  We are so lucky to have friends that have good taste that handed down lots of cute girls clothes!  I'm thinking of an outfit a day picture....

Kenedi spends most of her days like this: 
binky in mouth, swaddled super tight and a hat on.  She LOVES to suck on her pinky and I'm thinking that soothies should come in pink instead of just blue.  She also is more content with a hat on her head (it also keeps her asleep longer)  and she LOVES to be swaddled....tight and cuddly. 

 Addi loves to 'hold' Kenedi ... a term used loosely to describe the jostling of Kenedi from arm to arm.  She is also growing an affection for reading to Kenedi.  Tonight she pulled out Little Women and started from page one.  She got through one page in 8 minutes and it was so cute to listen to.

After everyone goes to bed...Kenedi and I do this...snuggle on the couch and take pictures!
She's obviously not aware of the self portrait pose necessary for such poses!

and every once in awhile, just when I think she is growing BIG...I catch a glimpse of her in my arms in the mirror and remember just how teeny, tiny babies are.  And remember that that is what makes them so darn fun.  


Love this girl!


No comments: