October 23, 2011
Run Like Hell
We woke up real early this morning to strap on our running shoes and RUN LIKE HELL!!!! This was Will's first 5k, my first 5k post baby Kenedi, and Addi's first Kids' run. WoWee...the first 1.5 miles of this race was uphill and after about 500 feet I think Will was rethinking his desire to run the 10k. We had a great time, finished strong (with Addison joining us for the last 20 feet or so) and will definitely be sore tomorrow. Will says he won't run another race again, but I have other plans....He kept getting angry with me during the race because I'd say 'let's run to the light post' then we'd get to the light post and I'd tell him to 'look over there' and then we'd keep running....past the light post I'm tricky like that. By the end, he was not buying it. By the time he got in the car he says to Rob 'They call it Run like Hell because it is Hell.' That about sums it up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
"'They call it Run like Hell because it is Hell." - That is awesome! Good to see you guys this weekend. You look great.
Post a Comment